2013 eXmark VH481KA483
Viking™: doesn’t play by the rule of you get what you pay for.
You can look, but you simply won’t find a better value in the Hydro walk-behind category than the fixed-deck Viking. Exmark’s® patented Hydro Quick Track Adjustment allows easy and fast adjustments without tools. Our patented flow control baffles deliver an unsurpassed cut. And you’ll feel the difference our patented Enhanced Control System (ECS) makes after a long, and very productive, day. Simply put, the Viking is the mower of choice for professionals who want Hydro walk-behind performance combined with the value of a fixed-deck design.
Deck options: With the Viking, you can choose either a 36-inch UltraCut™ Series 2 or 48-inch UltraCut Series 3 cutting deck.
Operator-friendly: Instant forward-to-reverse with infinite speed control makes the Viking easy to operate. And with speeds up to 6.2 mph and 2.2 in reverse, it’s also very productive.
Exceptional traction: The Viking features large, 16 x 6.5-8 Turf Master® rear tires for extra grip while smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic front caster tires virtually eliminate flats.
2013 eXmark VH481KA483
- Kawasaki® V-Twin FS481V
- Air Filter
- Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Infinitely variable speed selection from 0– 6.2 mph (10 kmph) forward, 0–2.2 mph (3.5 kmph) reverse.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5-gallon (18.9-L) fuel tank.
- 481 cc
- Synthetic oil with continuous fi ltration of hydro oil.
- Turning Radius
- True zero-turn.
- (& Motion Control) Hydro drive with Enhanced Control System (ECS), forward/reverse, left/right or zero-turn.
- Caster Tires
- Double-yoke, 9 x 3.5-4, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
(Casters) .38" thick caster yoke arms.
- Drive Tires
- 16 x 6.5-8, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Deck Width
- 48" (121.92 cm)
(Deflector down) 57.9 in. (147.1 cm)
- Deck Length
- 78.0 in. (198.1 cm)
- Deck Height
- 43.2 in. (109.7 cm)
- Blade Spindle Diameter
- 1.0" (25.4 mm) diameter.
- Curb Weight
- 531 lbs
- 2 Year
- Model #
- (Tracking) Insta-Track.
- (Speed) Enhanced Control Systems (ECS)
- Deck Lift
- Manual lift with hairpin from hole to hole for position adjustment.
- Cutting Height
- 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 4.25" (10.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.54 cm) increments.
- 2 Blades at 18.00" Length
(Tip Speed) Approximately 18,500 fpm.
Excalibur™ 0.20"-thick (5.1 mm) alloy steel.
- Parking Brake
- Lever-actuated mechanical compression.
- Drive Wheels
- (Release) Easy-access dump valves, with engine on or off. Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Systems
- Operator Presence Controls (OPC). Operator must have speed control lever in neutral and blades disengaged to leave operator’s position without stopping engine
- Deck Lift; Parking Brake-mechanical compression.
- Deck Construction
- 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength.
- (Style) Fixed UltraCut Series 3, side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
(System) Full-floating, 5"-deep deck/Cutting height 1"– 4.25"/7-gauge, heavy-duty, welded steel.
- Drive System
- Twin Hydro-Gear variable-displacement pumps and twin high-efficiency Parker/Ross wheel-drive motors with 1" (2.54 cm) tapered shafts.
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- (PTO) Mechanical blade engagement with blade brake