2013 eXmark MG481KA362
The three best reasons to own an Exmark® Metro®: Cut. Quality. Price.
When shopping for a fixed-deck, gear-drive mower, you should have no trouble finding one or two of the three attributes listed above. But to get all three in a single machine, you’re looking at a Metro. Its five-inch-deep deck delivers the sought-after Exmark cut. From its rugged Kawasaki® V-Twin engine to the patented Enhanced Control System (ECS) on 36- and 48-inch models, the Metro delivers the quality and features you’re looking for. All at a price that puts it within reach of virtually any budget.
Simple drive belt maintenance: Yet another reason to own a Metro. Drive belts can be changed quickly and easily—no tools required.
Enhanced Control System: Our patented ECS puts the operator’s hands in a natural, neutral position to help reduce fatigue. Or, you can choose traditional pistol-grip controls.
All-round performance: The Metro delivers excellent performance with speeds up to 6.2 mph and reverse assist. High-clearance, well-balanced decks also make curb climbing and trailering easy.
2013 eXmark MG481KA362
- Kawasaki® V-Twin FS481V
- Air Filter
- Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- 2.0 mph (3.2 kmph) to 6.2 mph (10 kmph) forward, reverse assist.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5-gallon (18.9-L) fuel tank.
- 481 cc
- 5-speed Peerless 700-070A.
- Turning Radius
- Zero-turn around center of inside tire.
- (& Motion Control)Pistol-grip or Enhanced Control System (ECS).
- Caster Tires
- Double-yoke, 9 x 3.5-4, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
(Casters) .38" thick caster yoke arms
- Drive Tires
- 13 x 6.5-6, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Blade Spindle Diameter
- 1.0" (25.4 mm) diameter.
- Curb Weight
- 456 lbs
- Deck Width
- 36" (91.44 cm)
(Deflector down) 47.0 in. (119.4 cm)
- Deck Length
- 73.0 in. (185.4 cm)
- Deck Height
- 43.0 in. (109.2 cm)
- Model #
- (Speed) Padded shift lever.
- Deck Lift
- Manual cutter housing and front caster spacer position adjustment.
- Cutting Height
- 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 4.25" (10.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments.
- 2 Blades at 18.00" Length
(Tip Speed) Approximately 18,500 fpm.
Excalibur™ 0.20"-thick (5.1 mm) alloy steel.
- 2 Year
- Drive Wheels
- Safety Systems
- Operator Presence Controls (OPC). Operator must have transmission in neutral and blades disengaged to leave operator’s position without stopping engine.
- CARB Compliant; Speed Control-pistol-grip; Parking brake bands
- Deck Construction
- 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength.
- (Style) Fixed UltraCut Series 2, side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
(System) Full-floating, 5"-deep deck/Cutting height 1"– 4.25".
7-gauge welded steel.
- Drive System
- Direct drive from transmission to double-belt wheel drives.
Twin Hydro-Gear variable-displacement pumps and twin high-effi ciency Parker/Ross wheel-drive motors with 1" (2.54 cm) tapered shafts.
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- (PTO) Lever-actuated blade engagement with blade brake.