2013 eXmark VTS691KA524
Vantage® S-Series: For professionals who want stand-on maneuverability and traction. And Exmark quality.
Not surprisingly, the difference between our stand-on mowers and the competition’s starts with the operator platform. Both Vantage S- and X-Series mowers feature a large, rubber platform with self-compensating suspension that allows the operator to easily and comfortably shift his weight on hills for maximum control and maneuverability. Our patented thigh pads also comfortably conform to the operator’s legs, without interfering when the platform is folded up for storage, trailering or converting the Vantage to a walk-behind.
Patented Mechanical control system: With its solid rods, there are no cables to stretch, and no annoying loss of ground speed.
Zero-maintenance spindles: Made from rugged, cast aluminum with sealed bearings, our spindles are designed to withstand the effects of moisture and impacts, no annual greasing required.
Trailer-friendly: Its compact size and foldable operator platform take up less space. Vantage models also feature integrated tie-down points for secure trailering.
2013 eXmark VTS691KA524
- Kawasaki® V-Twin FS691V
- Infinitely variable speed selection 0–8.0 mph (12.9 kmph) forward, 0–4.0 mph (6.4 kmph) reverse
- Fuel Capacity
- 8-gallon (30.3-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Electrical System
- 12-V battery
- 691 cc
- Oil Type
- (Hydro Fluid) Exmark Premium Hydro Oil.
- (Platform) Self-compensating elastomer suspension. Stowable operator platform.
- Turning Radius
- True zero-turn.
- (& Motion Control) Twin levers with no-tools adjustable front reference bar to modify forward ground speed.
- Caster Tires
- 11 x 4.0-5, smooth-tread, semipneumatic tires.
- Drive Tires
- 20 x 10-8 Turf Master®
- Deck Width
- 52" (132.08 cm)
(Deflector down) 64.8 in. (164.6 cm)
- Deck Length
- 60.5 in. (154 cm)
(Platform down) 74 in. (188 cm)
- Deck Height
- 50 in. (127 cm)
- Curb Weight
- 866 lbs
- Blade Spindle Diameter
- 1.75" (44.5 mm)-diameter splined blade driver.
- 3 Years, Limited Commercial; 5 Years or 750 Hours, Limited Consumer
- Model #
- (Performance) Side-discharge with option to bag or mulch.
- Cutting Height
- 1.0" (2.54 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from the operator position.
- 3 Blades at 18" Length
(Tip Speed) Approximately 18,500 fpm.
0.20"-thick (5.1 mm) alloy steel.
- (Tractor) Welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Parking Brake
- Lever-actuated bar brake.
- Drive Wheels
- (Release) Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Systems
- Operator Presence Controls (OPC)
- Engine hourmeter; Deck Lift
- Deck Construction
- 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- (Style) Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
(System) UltraCut Series 4/5"-deep deck/Cutting heights from 1"– 5".
- Drive System
- Two Hydro Gear 10 cc pumps powering two Parker 12 cubic inch motors.
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- (PTO) 175 ft-lb clutch
- Standard PTO
- 175-ft-lbs clutch