2013 eXmark LZX980EKC726
Lazer Z X-Series: What you get when you check all the boxes.
And with our top-of-the-line Lazer Z X-Series, there are plenty of boxes to check. For starters, you can choose from five rugged, commercial-grade engines, including a high-efficiency Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) model. Which also features our exclusive EGov and RED technologies. The X-Series also features our UltraCut™ Series 6 deck in 48-, 52-, 60- and 72-inch cutting widths. Whatever combination you choose, operators will ride in unrivaled comfort thanks to our unique seating system. There’s even a standard 12-volt adapter to keep devices charged. So, if you’re looking for our top-of-the-line mower, the Lazer Z X-Series should be at the top of your list.
UltraCut™ Series 6 deck: This full-floating deck uses double-row bearings with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service.
Deck support system: A cutting deck this good deserves the best support possible. So, we developed a Panhard rod and strut system to eliminate side-to-side deck sway, reducing wear and maintenance costs.
Durable drive system: Our exclusive hydro drive system sets new standards for durability. High-temperature seals minimize leaks. Specially formulated oils optimize cooling. And there are no hoses to leak.
A new level of comfort: Comfort increases productivity. That’s why we designed a new, ergonomically advanced seat system featuring our exclusive Iso-mount Seat Isolation System.
2013 eXmark LZX980EKC726
- Kohler® Command CV980 EFI with E-Gov
- Air Filter
- Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Two Exmark-exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on fi lter and heavy-duty components. 16cc pumps and 17.1-cubic-inch motors with integrated shock valve
- Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–11.5 mph (18.5 kmph) forward, 0–7.0 mph (11.3 kmph) reverse
- Fuel Capacity
- High-capacity, 12-gallon (45.4-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Electrical System
- 12-V battery
- Turning Radius
- True zero-turn.
- (& Motion Control) Hydraulically damped twin levers adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampers (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Levers are also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Caster Tires
- 13 x 6.5-6 smooth tread, semi-pneumatic tires.
(Casters) 0.50"-thick, double-yoke, smooth-tread caster wheel assembly with pre-installed bearing cups.
- Drive Tires
- 24 x 12.0-12, 4-ply Multi-Trac®
- Deck Width
- 72" (182.88 cm)
(Deflector down) 84.9 in. (215.6 cm)
- Curb Weight
- 1276 lbs
- Deck Length
- 86.1 in. (218.7 cm)
- Deck Height
- 70.5 in. (179.1 cm)
- 3 Year, Limited Commercial / 5 Years or 750 Hours, Limited Consumer
- Operational diagnostics with integral fuel gauge.
- (Performance) Side discharge with option to bag or mulch.
- Model #
- Cutting Height
- 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (11.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s seat.
- 3 Blades at 24.50" Length
(Tip Speed) Approximately 18,500 fpm.
0.20"-thick (5.1 mm) alloy steel.
- (Tractor) Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Parking Brake
- Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Deluxe, two-tone, bolstered seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control (EVC) material. Innovative Seat Isolation System (SIS) that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion Fore and aft adjustment from operator's position with seat flip-up.
- (Blade) 1.75" (44.5 mm)-diameter splined blade driver.
- Drive Wheels
- (Release) Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Systems
- Operator Presence Controls (OPC)
- 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- Engine hour meter; Cup Holder; Deck lift; Suspension seat
- Deck Construction
- 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seamwelded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- (Style) Full-floating UltraCut™ Series 6 with heavy-duty spindle. Side-discharge standard with
the option to bag or mulch.
(System) UltraCut™ Series 6/5.5"-deep deck/Cutting heights from 1"– 5.5"/Premium, heavy-duty cutter housings/Heavy-duty support with side spring and transport auto-lock/Single-point, finite height adjustment/Patented deck support struts.
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- (PTO) MagStop Electromagnetic 250-ft-lbs clutch with spot brake
- Standard PTO