2013 eXmark LZS749EKC604
Lazer Z S-Series: More power. More features. More productivity.
With the S-Series, you can choose from eight different engines, including an eco-friendly propane model. Four UltraCut™ Series 4 cutting decks are available with widths up to 72 inches. The Deck Support System uses a Panhard rod system adapted from NASCAR.® It eliminates deck sway and moves lateral forces away from deck struts, reducing wear.
Feathering made easy: Our transport lock function makes it easy to feather the deck on uneven terrain. Keep the deck locked or unlocked in the “Up” position for smooth, scalp-free feathering.
Gaining traction: Horsepower is meaningless if you can’t get that power to the ground. That’s why we use Carlisle® Turf Master® drive tires. Because serious performance demands serious traction.
Less time at the pump: Gas-powered S-Series models have a single 12-gallon tank with one fill location. And our propane model uses a 10.3-gallon (43.5 lbs) tank. So fuel stops are fewer and farther between.
Built to last: Want tough? Try a 10-gauge, formed and continuously seam-welded top. 7-gauge side skirt. Welded spindle mounting sites. And full-floating, 4-point suspension with 4 adjustable anti-scalp rollers.
2013 eXmark LZS749EKC604
- Kohler® ECV749
- 749 cc
- Fuel Capacity
- High-capacity, 12-gallon, single fuel tank with single fill location
- Electrical System
- 12-V battery
- (& Motion Control) Hydraulically damped twin levers adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampers (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Levers are also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Turning Radius
- True zero-turn.
- Drive Tires
- 24 x 12-12; Turf Master
- Caster Tires
- (Front) 13 x 6.5-6; Smooth-tread; Semi-pneumatic
(Casters) 0.50"-thick, double-yoke, smooth-tread caster wheel assembly with pre-installed bearing cups.
- (Tractor) Unibody/Welded/Heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel
- Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–10 mph forward, 0–6 mph reverse.
- Deck Width
- 60" (152.4 cm)
- Curb Weight
- 1177 lbs
- Blade Tip Speed
- Approximately 18,500 fpm.
0.20"-thick (5.1 mm) alloy steel.
- (Blade) 1.75" (44.5 mm)-diameter splined blade driver.
- (Performance) Side discharge with option to bag or mulch.
- Parking Brake
- Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Drive Wheels
- (Release) Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Systems
- Operator Presence Controls (OPC).
- 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- Model #
- Deluxe, two-tone bolstered seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control (EVC) material
- Operational diagnostics; Integral fuel gauge and hour meter
- Deck Construction
- 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam-welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight. 4-point suspension, full-floating deck, 4 adjustable antiscalp rollers.
- Cutting Height
- 1.0 - 5.5" in 0.25" increments, adjustable from the operator’s seat.
- Cup Holder; Hour meter; Deck lift
- Drive System
- Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motors; No hoses; Integrated cooling fans–12cc pumps; Integrated shock valves.
- (Style) Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side-discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
(System) Series 4/ 5.5" deep deck/Cutting heights from 1"–5.5"/Standard-duty cutter housings/Wide-flange cutter housings with spindle driver/Chain support with side spring and transport auto-lock/ Single-point, finite height adjustment/Patented deck support struts.
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- Standard PTO
- 200 ft-lbs
- (PTO) MagStop electromagnetic 200-ft-lbs clutch with spot brake.