2013 eXmark LZS749EKC724
Lazer Z S-Series: More power. More features. More productivity.
With the S-Series, you can choose from eight different engines, including an eco-friendly propane model. Four UltraCut™ Series 4 cutting decks are available with widths up to 72 inches. The Deck Support System uses a Panhard rod system adapted from NASCAR.® It eliminates deck sway and moves lateral forces away from deck struts, reducing wear.
Feathering made easy: Our transport lock function makes it easy to feather the deck on uneven terrain. Keep the deck locked or unlocked in the “Up” position for smooth, scalp-free feathering.
Gaining traction: Horsepower is meaningless if you can’t get that power to the ground. That’s why we use Carlisle® Turf Master® drive tires. Because serious performance demands serious traction.
Less time at the pump: Gas-powered S-Series models have a single 12-gallon tank with one fill location. And our propane model uses a 10.3-gallon (43.5 lbs) tank. So fuel stops are fewer and farther between.
Built to last: Want tough? Try a 10-gauge, formed and continuously seam-welded top. 7-gauge side skirt. Welded spindle mounting sites. And full-floating, 4-point suspension with 4 adjustable anti-scalp rollers.
2013 eXmark LZS749EKC724
- Kohler® Electronic Fuel Injection ECV749
- Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–10.0 mph (16 kmph) forward, 0–6.0 mph (9.7 kmph) reverse.
- Fuel Capacity
- High-capacity, 12-gallon (45.4-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Electrical System
- 12-V battery
- 749 cc
- Turning Radius
- True zero-turn.
- (& Motion Control) Hydraulically damped twin levers adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampers (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Levers are also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Caster Tires
- 13 x 6.5-6; smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Drive Tires
- 24 x 12-12, Turf Master®
- Deck Width
- 72" (182.88 cm)
(Deflector down) 84.9 in. (215.6 cm)
- Deck Length
- 86.1 in. (218.7 cm)
- Deck Height
- 70 in. (177.8 cm)
- Curb Weight
- 1208 lbs
- 3 Year, Limited Commercial / 5 Years or 750 Hours, Limited Consumer
- Model #
- Operational diagnostics with integral fuel gauge.
- Cutting Height
- 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (11.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s seat.
- 3 Blades at 24.50" Length
(Tip Speed) Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- (Tractor) Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Parking Brake
- Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Deluxe, two tone, bolstered seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control (EVC) material.
- Drive Wheels
- (Release) Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Systems
- Operator Presence Controls (OPC)
- 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- CARB Compliant; Cup Holder
- Deck Construction
- 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam-welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight. 4-point suspension, full-floating deck, 4 adjustable antiscalp rollers.
- (Style) Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side-discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
(System) UltraCut Series 4/5.5" deep deck/Cutting heights from 1"–5.5"/Standard-duty cutter housings/Wide-flange cutter housings with spindle driver/ Chain support with side spring and transport auto-lock/Single-point, finite height adjustment/Patented deck support struts.
- Drive System
- Two Exmark-exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 12cc pumps and 14.5-cubic-inch motors. Integrated shock valves.
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- (PTO) MagStop electromagnetic 200-ft-lbs clutch with spot brake
- Standard PTO
- 200 ft-lbs