2013 eXmark LZS740KC604
Lazer Z S-Series: More power. More features. More productivity.
With the S-Series, you can choose from eight different engines, including an eco-friendly propane model. Four UltraCut™ Series 4 cutting decks are available with widths up to 72 inches. The Deck Support System uses a Panhard rod system adapted from NASCAR.® It eliminates deck sway and moves lateral forces away from deck struts, reducing wear.
Feathering made easy: Our transport lock function makes it easy to feather the deck on uneven terrain. Keep the deck locked or unlocked in the “Up” position for smooth, scalp-free feathering.
Gaining traction: Horsepower is meaningless if you can’t get that power to the ground. That’s why we use Carlisle® Turf Master® drive tires. Because serious performance demands serious traction.
Less time at the pump: Gas-powered S-Series models have a single 12-gallon tank with one fill location. And our propane model uses a 10.3-gallon (43.5 lbs) tank. So fuel stops are fewer and farther between.
Built to last: Want tough? Try a 10-gauge, formed and continuously seam-welded top. 7-gauge side skirt. Welded spindle mounting sites. And full-floating, 4-point suspension with 4 adjustable anti-scalp rollers.
2013 eXmark LZS740KC604
- Kohler® Command CV740
- Two Exmark-exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 12cc pumps and 14.5-cubic-inch motors. Integrated shock valves.
- Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–10 mph forward, 0–6 mph reverse.
- Fuel Capacity
- High-capacity, 12-gallon, single fuel tank with single fill location
- Electrical System
- 12-V battery
- Oil Type
- (Hydro Fluid) Exmark Premium Hydro Oil.
- (Tractor) Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- (& Motion Control) Hydraulically damped twin levers adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampers (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Levers are also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Caster Tires
- 13 x 6.5-6; smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
(Casters) 0.50"-thick, double-yoke, smooth-tread caster wheel assembly with pre-installed bearing cups.
- Drive Tires
- 24 x 12-12, Turf Master®
- 1133 lbs
- Deck Width
- 60" (152.4 cm)
(Deflector down) 72.8 in. (184.9 cm)
- Deck Length
- 83.1 in. (211.1 cm)
- Deck Height
- 70 in. (177.8 cm)
- (Blade) 1.75" (44.5 mm)-diameter splined blade driver.
- (Diagnostics) Operational diagnostics with integral fuel gauge.
- Model #
- (Performance) Side discharge with option to bag or mulch.
- Cutting Height
- from 1.0 - 5.5" in 0.25" increments, adjustable from the operator’s seat.
- 3 Blades at 20.50"
(Tip Speed) Approximately 18,500 fpm.
0.20"-thick (5.1 mm) alloy steel.
- 3 Year Limited Commercial / 5 Years/750 Hours, Limited Consumer
- Parking Brake
- Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Deluxe, two tone, bolstered seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material.
- Drive Wheels
- (Release) Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Systems
- Operator Presence Controls (OPC).
- 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- Engine hourmeter; Cup Holder; Deck lift
- Deck Construction
- 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seamwelded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight. 4-point suspension, full-floating deck, 4 adjustable antiscalp rollers.
- (Style) Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side-discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- MagStop electromagnetic 200-ft-lbs clutch with spot brake