2013 eXmark LZS801KA724
Lazer Z S-Series: More power. More features. More productivity.
With the S-Series, you can choose from eight different engines, including an eco-friendly propane model. Four UltraCut™ Series 4 cutting decks are available with widths up to 72 inches. The Deck Support System uses a Panhard rod system adapted from NASCAR.® It eliminates deck sway and moves lateral forces away from deck struts, reducing wear.
Feathering made easy: Our transport lock function makes it easy to feather the deck on uneven terrain. Keep the deck locked or unlocked in the “Up” position for smooth, scalp-free feathering.
Gaining traction: Horsepower is meaningless if you can’t get that power to the ground. That’s why we use Carlisle® Turf Master® drive tires. Because serious performance demands serious traction.
Less time at the pump: Gas-powered S-Series models have a single 12-gallon tank with one fill location. And our propane model uses a 10.3-gallon (43.5 lbs) tank. So fuel stops are fewer and farther between.
Built to last: Want tough? Try a 10-gauge, formed and continuously seam-welded top. 7-gauge side skirt. Welded spindle mounting sites. And full-floating, 4-point suspension with 4 adjustable anti-scalp rollers.
2013 eXmark LZS801KA724
- Fuel Capacity
- High-capacity, 12-gallon/Single fill location
- Oil Type
- (Hydro Fluid) Exmark Premium Hydro Oil.
- Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–10 mph forward, 0–6 mph reverse.
- (Motor) 4 Cycle
- Kawasaki® V-Twin FX801V
- Two Exmark-exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 12cc pumps and 14.5-cubic-inch motors. Integrated shock valves.
- Electrical System
- 12-V battery
- (Type) Hydrostatic (Drive System) ZT3100 Integrated transmission
- Turning Radius
- True zero-turn.
- Caster Tires
- (Front) 13 x 6.5-6; smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- (Casters) 0.50"-thick, double-yoke, smooth-tread caster wheel assembly with pre-installed
- Drive Tires
- 24 x 12-12, Turf Master®
- (& Motion Control) Hydraulically damped twin levers adjust fore and aft.
- (Tractor) Unibody/Welded/Heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel
- Deck Length
- 86.1 in. (218.7 cm)
- 72 inch
- Deck Height
- 70 in. (177.8 cm)
- Deck Width
- 72" (182.88 cm)
(Deflector down) 84.9 in. (215.6 cm)
- 1208 lbs
- (Blade) 1.75" (44.5 mm)-diameter splined blade driver.
- Safety Systems
- Operator Presence Controls (OPC); (Rollover Protection Syste-ROPS) 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt
- Cutting Height
- from 1"–5.5" in 0.25" increments, adjustable from the operator’s seat.
- Deck Construction
- 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seamwelded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight. 4-point suspension, full-fl oating deck, 4 adjustable antiscalp rollers.
- (Style) Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Discharge Type
- Side Discharge
- Operational diagnostics/Integral fuel gauge and hour meter
- 3 Year Limited Commercial / 5 Years/750 Hours, Limited Consumer
- Engine hourmeter; Cup holder; Deck Lift
- Deluxe, two tone, bolstered seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control (EVC) material.
- Parking Brake
- Lever-actuated disc brake.
- (Diagnostics) Operational diagnostics with integral fuel gauge.
- Model #
- Drive Wheels
- (Release) Allows unit movement without engine running.
- 3 Blades at 24.50"
(Tip Speed) Approximately 18,500 fpm.
0.20"-thick (5.1 mm) alloy steel.
- (Performance) Side discharge with option to bag or mulch.
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- Standard PTO
- 200 ft-lbs
(Engagement) MagStop electromagnetic 200-ft-lbs clutch with spot brake.