2013 eXmark TTX691KAE524
Turf Tracer X-Series: The walk-behind that’s miles ahead of the competition.
By virtually any measure, the Turf Tracer X-Series represents the definitive, full-featured hydro mower. Whether you choose the 52- or 60-inch cutting deck, the UltraCut™ Series 4 with splined spindle blade driver is up to the toughest jobs. As are the X-Series engines—Kohler® EFI, Kawasaki® Electric Start and Kohler EFI Propane. Ground speeds up to 6.75 mph, and up to 2.25 in reverse, also rank the Turf Tracer X-Series among the most productive mowers in its class.
Patented Enhanced Control System (ECS ): Recent university tests showed landscape professionals prefer our control system to all others on the market.
Superior air filtration: X-Series Turf Tracers come standard with heavy-duty canister air filtration systems for longer engine life, more efficient performance and simple maintenance.
Clutch performance: A large-capacity, electromagnetic PTO clutch provides excellent durability for extra-long life.
2013 eXmark TTX691KAE524
- 691 cc
- Kawasaki® V-Twin FX691V
- Fuel Capacity
- 5-gallon (18.9-L) fuel tank.
- Synthetic oil with continuous fi ltration of hydro oil.
- Electrical System
- 12-V battery, 15-amp alternator.
- Caster Tires
- (Front) 11 x 4-5/Smooth-tread/Semi-pneumatic/Double-yoke
- Drive Tires
- 18 x 8.5-8/4-ply Turf Master.®
- Turning Radius
- True zero-turn.
- (& Motion Control) Hydro drive with Enhanced Control System (ECS), forward/reverse, left/right or zero-turn.
- Deck Width
- 52" (132.08 cm)
- Deck Length
- 85.4 in. (216.9 cm)
- Deck Height
- 45.0 in. (114.3 cm)
- Curb Weight
- 720 lbs.
- Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-6.75 mph (10.9 kmph) forward, 0-2.25 mph (3.6 kmph) reverse.
- Model #
- Drive Wheels
- (Release) Easy-access dump valves, with engine on or off. Allows unit movement without engine running.
- (Tracking) Insta-Track.
- Drive System
- Twin Hydro-Gear variable-displacement pumps and twin high-efficiency Parker/Ross wheel-drive motors with 1" (2.54cm) tapered shafts.
- (Style) Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
(Engine Deck) 7-gauge, heavy-duty, welded steel.
- Safety Systems
- Operator Presence Controls (OPC).
- Cutting Height
- 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 4.5 (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments.
- Deck Construction
- 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 10-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength.
- (Speed) Enhanced Control System (ECS)
- 2 Year
- Parking Brake-mechanical compression.; Deck Lift; Engine Hour meter
- Parking Brake
- Lever-actuated mechanical compression
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- (PTO) Electromagnetic 200 ft-lbs clutch