2013 eXmark VTX730EKC524
The Vantage X-Series has yet another advantage over the competition. It now features our patented Enhanced Control System (ECS) for unmatched, day-long operator comfort. This in addition to all the great features found on our S-Series, including the angled operator platform for hillside comfort, patented Mechanical Control System and, of course, the famous Exmark® cut. Plus, in addition to a rugged Kawasaki® V-Twin engine, there are available Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) options via Kohler’s® ECV730 and 740 engines.
“Enhanced” X-Series: The Vantage X-Series now comes with our patented Enhanced Control System (ECS) for greater operator comfort and productivity.
Operator platform: A rubber platform with self-compensating suspension provides a comfortable ride for any size rider. Patented, integrated thigh pads also pivot away, allowing easy access for maintenance.
Upgraded hydro drive: Smoother operation and consistent control is made possible with our new 12 cc pump and 230 cc wheel motor. This upgrade translates to a maintained ground speed of up to 8 mph.
Adjustable rear tire stance improves stability.
2013 eXmark VTX730EKC524
- Kohler® EFI ECV730
- Infinitely variable speed selection 0–8.0 mph (12.9 kmph) forward, 0–4.0 mph (6.4 kmph) reverse
- Fuel Capacity
- 8-gallon (30.3-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Electrical System
- 12-V battery
- Oil Type
- (Hydro Fluid) Exmark Premium Hydro Oil.
- (Platform) Self-compensating elastomer suspension. Stowable operator platform.
- Turning Radius
- True zero-turn.
- (& Motion Control) Twin levers with no-tools adjustable front reference bar to modify forward ground speed.
- Caster Tires
- 11 x 4.0-5, smooth-tread, semipneumatic tires.
- Drive Tires
- 20 x 10-8 Turf Master®
- Deck Width
- 52" (132.08 cm)
(Deflector down) 64.8 in. (164.6 cm)
- Deck Length
- (Platform up) 60.5 in. (154 cm)
(Platform down) 74 in. (188 cm)
- Deck Height
- 50 in. (127 cm)
- Curb Weight
- 875 lbs
- Blade Spindle Diameter
- 1.75" (44.5 mm)-diameter splined blade driver.
- 3 Years, Limited Commercial; 5 Years or 750 Hours, Limited Consumer
- Model #
- (Performance) Side-discharge with option to bag or mulch.
- Cutting Height
- 1.0" (2.54 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from the operator position.
- 3 Blades at 18" Length
(Tip Speed) Approximately 18,500 fpm.
0.20"-thick (5.1 mm) alloy steel.
- (Tractor) Welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Parking Brake
- Lever-actuated bar brake.
- Drive Wheels
- (Release) Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Systems
- Operator Presence Controls (OPC)
- Engine hour meter; Deck Lift
- Deck Construction
- 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seamwelded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight. 4-point suspension with mechanical spring deck lift.
- (Style) Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
(System) UltraCut Series 4/5"-deep deck/Cutting heights from 1"– 5".
- Drive System
- Two Hydro Gear 12 cc pumps powering two Parker 14 cubic inch motors.
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- (PTO) 175 ft-lb clutch
- Standard PTO
- 175-ft-lbs clutch