2013 eXmark NV640KC42
There’s mowing. There’s manicuring. And then there’s navigating.
Nothing is perfect. But a lawn maintained with an Exmark Navigator may be as close as it gets. That’s thanks, in large part, to its patented, adjustable flow control baffles. Combined with a larger-diameter blower, the Navigator generates more airflow for better vacuuming and debris collection. And this year’s model is perfectly suited for any pro who wants even more controllability, responsiveness and less hand force. Another Navigator signature trait is the higher blade tip speed for slicing grass into finer particles. Then, its rear-discharge deck designed with two-sided trimming lets the operator accurately control discharge, keeping flower beds and walkways clipping-free. And the Navigator does all this at speeds up to seven mph. So, you can Navigate a virtually perfect lawn in no time.
Bag / mulch versatility: The Navigator’s fill-reduction system lets you bag 100%, bag 50% and mulch 50% or mulch 100%. All with versatile cutting deck and baffle system.
“FeatherTouch” controls: As the name implies, you don’t have to muscle the Navigator around. Its FeatherTouch controls make maneuvering tight spots virtually effortless.
More capacity, more productivity: The 9.5-bushel hopper means less time emptying and more time mowing. An exclusive baffle design fills evenly back to front for maximum efficiency.
2013 eXmark NV640KC42
- Kohler® CH640
- 640 cc
- Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–7.0 mph (11.3 kmph) forward, 0–5.5 mph (8.9 kmph) reverse.
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.5-gallon (28.4-L), pivoting tank for easier engine service.
- Electrical System
- 12-V battery
- (Tractor) Channeled and fully welded 1.5" x 1.5" x 0.1875" wall tubing with ground clearance of 4.0", strategically located, continuous-force counterweight springs.
- (& Motion Control) FeatherTouch hand-control drive levers. Low-force constant-speed lever.
- Caster Tires
- (Front) 8.0 x 3-4 semi-pneumatic.
(Casters) 0.50"-thick, double-yoke, smooth-tread caster wheel assembly with pre-installed bearing cups.
- Drive Tires
- 18 x 10.50-10 MultiTrac® C/S.
- Turning Radius
- True zero-turn.
- Deck Width
- 42" (106.68 cm)
(Deflector down) 42.6 in. (108.2 cm)
- Curb Weight
- 1140 lbs
- Blade Spindle Diameter
- 1.75" (44.5 mm)-diameter splined blade driver.
- Deck Length
- 67.3 in. (170.9 cm)
- Deck Height
- 51.2 in. (130.0 cm)
- High-back, Elastomeric Vibration Control (EVC) seat
- Translucent visual fuel indicator
- Drive Wheels
- (Release) Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Systems
- Operator Presence Controls (OPC).
- 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- (Performance) Rear discharge with option to bag or mulch.
- Model #
- 2 Blades at 22" Length
0.20"-thick (5.1 mm) alloy steel.
- Cutting Height
- 1.0" (2.54 cm) to 4.0" (10.2 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments .
- Carb Compliant; Cup Holder; Deck Lift
- Deck Construction
- 7-gauge sides joined by a continuous bead weld to a 10-gauge top, 3/16" wear guard is welded to the entire base of the deck, 7-gauge deck spindle supports, 0.25"-thick strap steel deck supports.
- (Style) Full Floating rear discharge cutting deck w/heavy duty gear driven spindle assembly. Patented Fill Reduction baffles standard.
(System) Channeled and fully welded 1.5" x 1.5" x 0.187" wall tubing with a ground clearance of 4.0" /Strategically located, continuous-force counterweight springs.
- Drive System
- Dual Hydro-Gear® PJ 12cc variable-displacement pumps power in-wheel planetary gear reduction motors.
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- Lever-actuated clutching belt with 6\" brake band.
- Standard PTO
- 6” brake band