2013 eXmark LZE730KA604
Lazer Z® E-Series: The definition of value.
The E-Series is the perfect choice for professional landscape contractors who want the innovative engineering and\ncommercial-grade quality of a Lazer Z, but in a value package. The E-Series features the same welded, heavy-duty, 1.5" x 3" tubular steel unibody frame found on more expensive Lazer Z models. You can also choose from three rugged Kawasaki® V-Twin engines or a Kohler® Command™ EFI engine matched to 48-, 52- or 60-inch, full-floating, UltraCut™ Series 4 cutting decks. A digital operator diagnostic module simplifies system monitoring and troubleshooting, while the fuel gauge uses ultrasonic waves to provide a more accurate reading. In short, the Lazer Z E-Series strikes a perfect balance of value and performance.
Safety plus convenience: Our Rollover Protection System (ROPS) is engineered for more than safety. Its rear-sloping design also diverts branches away from the operator. And it folds easily for transport.
Single-point height adjust: This simple system lets you adjust deck height without resetting rake and level. Set height of cut from 1 to 5.5 inches by simply moving a bolt.
On-board diagnostics: Check vital functions at a glance on the digital screen. An electronic fuel gauge, battery voltage warning, hour meter and OPC safety switch monitoring make troubleshooting easy.
Hydro drive simplified: Our hydro drive system has no hoses to leak and just two, easy-to-change belts. Only simple, annual maintenance is required. It also lowers the center of gravity for improved handling.
2013 eXmark LZE730KA604
- Kohler Command CV740
- Fuel Capacity
- 8-gallon (30.3-L) single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Infinitely variable speed selection 0–8.0 mph (12.9 kmph) forward, 0–6.0 mph (9.7 kmph) reverse.
- Two Exmark-exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 12cc pumps and 14.5-cubic-inch motors.
- Electrical System
- 12-V battery
- Caster Tires
- 13 x 5.0-6/Pneumatic
(Casters) 0.50"-thick, double-yoke, smooth-tread caster wheel assembly with pre-installed bearing cups.
- (& Motion Control) Hydraulically damped twin levers adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampers (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Levers are also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Drive Tires
- 23 x 10.5-12 Turf Master®
- Turning Radius
- True zero-turn.
- Deck Width
- 60" (152.4 cm)
- (Performance) Side discharge with option to bag or mulch.
- 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- Model #
- Drive Wheels
- (Release) Allows unit movement without engine running.
- 3 Blades at 20.50" Length
(Tip Speed)Approximately 18,500 fpm.
0.20"-thick (5.1 mm) alloy steel.
- (Style) Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
(System) UltraCut Series 4/5.5" deep deck/Cutting heights from 1"–4.5"/Wide-flange cutter housings with spindle driver/Chain support and transport auto-lock/Single-point, finite height adjustment.
- Safety Systems
- Operator Presence Controls (OPC)
- Deck Lift
- Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Cutting Height
- 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s seat.
- Deck Construction
- 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge reinforced spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Operational diagnostics/Integral fuel gauge and hour meter
- (Tractor) Unibody • Welded • Heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" Tubular steel
- 2 Year, Limited Commercial / 4 Years or 500 Hours, Limited Consumer
- Engine hourmeter; Cup holder; deck lift
- Commercial Grade High Back contoured foam padded with armrests. Adjustment: Fore and aft from Operators’ Position.
- Parking Brake
- Lever-actuated disc brake.
- (Diagnostics) Operational diagnostics with integral fuel gauge.
- (Blade) 1.75" (44.5 mm)-diameter splined blade driver.
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- (PTO) MagStop Electromagnetic 175 ft-lbs clutch with spot brake
- Standard PTO
- 175 ft-lbs