2013 eXmark S-Series PNS680KC523
Pioneer S-Series: Proof that value and performance are not mutually exclusive.
The Pioneer S-Series gives lawn care professionals even more to like. Take the cutting decks, for example. The 48- and 52-inch models receive the patented UltraCut™ Series 3 deck system. And the 60-inch gets the UltraCut Series 4, the same deck used on our Lazer Z® S-Series mower, featuring heavy-duty cutter housings and a deeper deck for increased productivity. The S-Series also gives you the choice of a ZT3100 (on 44"–52") or ZT3400 integrated transmission (on the 60") for a seriously smooth ride. The S-Series can also reach speeds up to 9 mph, which results in maximum productivity.
Pioneer productivity: The S-Series can reach speeds up to 8 mph*, covering up to 5.5 acres per hour. *PNS740KC604
Safety-plus: First and foremost, the Rollover Protection System is an important safety feature. Plus, it’s rear-sloping design helps deflect branches away from the operator.
Comfort counts: The Pioneer features a bolstered seat with coil-spring suspension. Because operator comfort and productivity go hand-in-hand.
2013 eXmark S-Series PNS680KC523
- Kohler® Command™ CV680
- Air Filter
- Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Two Hydro Gear ZT3100 hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, relief valves, no hoses, integrated cooling fans, remote reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components.
- Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–8.0 mph (12.9 kmph) forward, 0–5.0 mph (8.1 kmph) reverse.
- Fuel Capacity
- 7-gallon (26.5-L) single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Electrical System
- 12-V battery
- 680 cc
- Turning Radius
- True zero-turn.
- (& Motion Control) Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjustable both fore and aft, and to 2 height positions.
- Caster Tires
- 13 x 5.0-6, smooth tread, pneumatic.
(Casters) 0.50"-thick, double-yoke, smooth-tread caster wheel assembly with pre-installed bearing cups.
- Drive Tires
- 22 x 9.5-12 Super Turf®
- Deck Width
- 52" (132.08 cm)
(Deflector down) 65 in. (165 cm)
- Deck Length
- 78 in. (198 cm)
- Deck Height
- 72 in. (183 cm)
- Curb Weight
- 873 lbs
- 2 Year, Limited Commercial / 4 Years or 500 Hours, Limited Consumer
- Model #
- (Performance) Side discharge with option to bag or mulch.
- Cutting Height
- 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (.6 cm) increments, adjustable from operator's seat.
- 3 Blades at 18.00" Length
(Tip Speed) Approximately 18,500 fpm.
0.20"-thick (5.1 mm) alloy steel.
- (Tractor) Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 2" square tublar steel.
- Parking Brake
- Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Commercial-grade, high-back, contoured and foam-padded with armrests. Hinged mounting, spring suspension. Fore and aft adjustment from operator's position.
- (Blade) 1.75" (44.5 mm)-diameter splined blade driver.
- Drive Wheels
- (Release) Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Systems
- Operator Presence Controls (OPC)
- 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- Engine Hourmeter; Deck lift; Cup Holder
- Deck Construction
- 10-gauge high strength alloy top that is formed and continuously seam welded, with 7-gauge side skirt.
- (Style) Full-floating UltraCut Series 3. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- (PTO) MagStop electromagnetic 175-ft-lb clutch