2013 eXmark QTS691KA422
Quest S-Series: Professional-grade quality with a little something extra.
The Quest S-Series truly goes the extra mile, providing all the amenities of the E-Series plus even more commercial-grade features. Like the ultra-smooth Hydro-Gear® ZT2800—available on the 50" model. Or the Series 2 fabricated deck. It’s heavy-duty 10-gauge steel and welded wear strip gives you a great cutting machine that will last. So, if you’re looking for the ultimate commercial-grade residential riding mower, look no further than the Quest S-Series, from Exmark.
Quick cleanup: The convenient wash-out port makes cleaning the deck as easy as attaching a garden hose.
Comfort comes standard: Its premium, ergonomically designed seat system provides a smooth, comfortable ride over uneven terrain.
Superior handling: The Quest is designed with its heaviest components mounted low in the frame, toward the center of the machine. This low center of gravity improves handling and traction.
2013 eXmark QTS691KA422
- Kawasaki V-Twin® FR691V
- Two Hydro Gear ZT2200 hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, no hoses, integrated cooling fans, integrated reservoir.
- Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–7 mph (11.3 km/h) forward. 0–3.4 mph (5.5 km/h) reverse.
- Fuel Capacity
- High-capacity, 2.9-gallon (11.0-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Electrical System
- 12-V battery
- 691 cc
- Turning Radius
- True zero-turn.
- (& Motion Control) Hydraulically dampened twin levers adjust fore and aft.
- Caster Tires
- 13 x 5 ribbed tread, pneumatic
- Drive Tires
- 18 x 7.50-8, 4-ply Turf Tech TL
- Deck Width
- 42" (106.68 cm)
- Curb Weight
- 561 lbs
- 3 0 day Limited Commercial / 3 Year, Limited Consumer
- Model #
- (Performance) Side discharge with option to bag or mulch.
- Cutting Height
- 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments, adjustable from operator seat with standard foot operated assist.
- 2 Blades at 21.60" Length
(Tip Speed) Approximately 18,500 fpm.
0.20"-thick (5.1 mm) alloy steel.
- (Tractor) Unibody, Riveted 10 ga. Steel
- Parking Brake
- Lever-actuated brake system. Integral to transaxles.
- Commercial-grade, high-back, contoured and foam-padded with armrests. Hinged mounting, spring suspension, fore and aft adjustment from operator's position.
- (Blade) 1.75" (44.5 mm)-diameter splined blade driver.
- Drive Wheels
- (Release) Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Systems
- Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- Cup Holder; Deck lift
- Deck Construction
- 10-gauge top that is formed and welded, 12-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded bumper.
- (Style) Exmark Series-2 fabricated and welded steel deck. Side discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
(System) Exmark Series 2 fabricated steel deck/4" deep/Cutting heights from 1.5"–4.5"
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- (PTO) MagStop electromagnetic 125-ft-lbs clutch